| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in In Salah in April is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1.6mm (0.1in) of liquid is discharged during on average 1 day.
- The heavens above In Salah are very sunny having on balance a substantial, 10:11 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 13:08 long with an average length of 12:46.
- There are approximately 2:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the In Salah April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in In Salah, Algeria
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding In Salah:
- Biskra, Algeria - 895.9 kms (556.7 miles) NNE
- Djelfa, Algeria - 831.5 kms (516.7 miles) N
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 808.7 kms (502.6 miles) NNE
- Touggourt, Algeria - 734.3 kms (456.3 miles) NNE
- Ghardaia, Algeria - 588 kms (365.4 miles) NNE
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria - 606.5 kms (376.9 miles) NE
- El Golea, Algeria - 372.4 kms (231.4 miles) N
- Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) ENE
- In Amenas, Algeria - 708.4 kms (440.2 miles) E
- Djanet, Algeria - 771.6 kms (479.5 miles) ESE
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 574.7 kms (357.1 miles) SSE