| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in In Salah in August is severely hot at 36.5 °C (97.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 44 °C (111.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of fluid descends across an average of 0.5 days.
- The heavens above In Salah are beaming with on average a hefty 11:09 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 13:24 long with an average length of 13:04.
- There are approximately 1:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 86.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 13.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the In Salah August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in In Salah, Algeria
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding In Salah:
- Biskra, Algeria - 895.9 kms (556.7 miles) NNE
- Djelfa, Algeria - 831.5 kms (516.7 miles) N
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 808.7 kms (502.6 miles) NNE
- Touggourt, Algeria - 734.3 kms (456.3 miles) NNE
- Ghardaia, Algeria - 588 kms (365.4 miles) NNE
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria - 606.5 kms (376.9 miles) NE
- El Golea, Algeria - 372.4 kms (231.4 miles) N
- Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) ENE
- In Amenas, Algeria - 708.4 kms (440.2 miles) E
- Djanet, Algeria - 771.6 kms (479.5 miles) ESE
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 574.7 kms (357.1 miles) SSE