| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in In Salah in December is mild at 14.9 °C (58.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 2.7mm (0.1in) of water is unloaded during on average 2 days.
- The blue above In Salah is moderately sunny with on average a respectable 8:19 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:24 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 10:26.
- There are approximately 1:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the In Salah December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in In Salah, Algeria
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding In Salah:
- Biskra, Algeria - 895.9 kms (556.7 miles) NNE
- Djelfa, Algeria - 831.5 kms (516.7 miles) N
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 808.7 kms (502.6 miles) NNE
- Touggourt, Algeria - 734.3 kms (456.3 miles) NNE
- Ghardaia, Algeria - 588 kms (365.4 miles) NNE
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria - 606.5 kms (376.9 miles) NE
- El Golea, Algeria - 372.4 kms (231.4 miles) N
- Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) ENE
- In Amenas, Algeria - 708.4 kms (440.2 miles) E
- Djanet, Algeria - 771.6 kms (479.5 miles) ESE
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 574.7 kms (357.1 miles) SSE