| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in In Salah in January is mild at 14.3 °C (57.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in January is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3.7mm (0.1in) of H2O is dumped across an average of 1 day.
- In January the skies in In Salah are quite sunny having an average of a respectable 8:44 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 10:51 long with an average length of 10:36.
- There are approximately 1:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 83.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 16.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the In Salah January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in In Salah, Algeria
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding In Salah:
- Biskra, Algeria - 895.9 kms (556.7 miles) NNE
- Djelfa, Algeria - 831.5 kms (516.7 miles) N
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 808.7 kms (502.6 miles) NNE
- Touggourt, Algeria - 734.3 kms (456.3 miles) NNE
- Ghardaia, Algeria - 588 kms (365.4 miles) NNE
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria - 606.5 kms (376.9 miles) NE
- El Golea, Algeria - 372.4 kms (231.4 miles) N
- Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) ENE
- In Amenas, Algeria - 708.4 kms (440.2 miles) E
- Djanet, Algeria - 771.6 kms (479.5 miles) ESE
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 574.7 kms (357.1 miles) SSE