| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in In Salah in October is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with no rain. An airy 1.2mm (0in) of H2O tumbles during on average 0.5 days.
- In October the blue above In Salah is sunny having on balance a considerable 9:19 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:27.
- There are approximately 2:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 17.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the In Salah October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in In Salah, Algeria
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding In Salah:
- Biskra, Algeria - 895.9 kms (556.7 miles) NNE
- Djelfa, Algeria - 831.5 kms (516.7 miles) N
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 808.7 kms (502.6 miles) NNE
- Touggourt, Algeria - 734.3 kms (456.3 miles) NNE
- Ghardaia, Algeria - 588 kms (365.4 miles) NNE
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria - 606.5 kms (376.9 miles) NE
- El Golea, Algeria - 372.4 kms (231.4 miles) N
- Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) ENE
- In Amenas, Algeria - 708.4 kms (440.2 miles) E
- Djanet, Algeria - 771.6 kms (479.5 miles) ESE
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 574.7 kms (357.1 miles) SSE