Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Algeria > In Salah Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Algeria flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in In Salah, Algeria

  • Hours of sunshine in In Salah range from 8:19 per day in December to 11:52 each day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 13:43 long and the shortest day is 10:16 long.
  • The longest day is 3:26 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 3688 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 10:05 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 84.1% of daylight hours. The remaining 15.9% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 63.1° above the horizon at In Salah.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 08:44 09:18 10:21 10:32 10:44 10:56 11:52 11:09 10:26 09:19 09:24 08:19   10:05
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 10:36 11:10 11:57 12:46 13:27 13:48 13:39 13:04 12:16 11:27 10:46 10:26   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 83 (17) 84 (16) 88 (12) 83 (17) 81 (19) 80 (20) 88 (12) 86 (14) 86 (14) 82 (18) 88 (12) 81 (19)   84 (16)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 42.9 52.1 63 74.7 82.9 86.2 83 74.8 63.3 51.8 42.7 39.4   63.1

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby In Salah, Algeria

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy